Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Time lapse is so 2012

I have to admit...
When someone says "You have to see this time lapse on YouTube!", I do roll my eyes.
When someone says "I am a filmmaker. I mainly do time lapse stuff.", I tut a little.
Watching things in fast forward just isn't that thrilling anymore.
We know the stars make trails in the sky. We know car headlights become steady streaks across the screen. We know a boat doesn't stay still. It always rocks back and forth because of tides.
We get it.

BUT...
This time lapse of "Doha" (slightly misleading because several of the locations aren't actually in Doha but rather in Qatar) is pretty decent for a place that has nearly been time lapsed to death.
He nailed some keys spots and vantage points.
Like all time lapse and Korean feature films...
It's too long.
But still pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment